This combination of lemon, thyme, potatoes, and leeks creates a unique and flavorful dish that’s ideal as a delicious breakfast, brunch or side dish. This recipe is free of gluten and other common food allergens.
- Place lightly oiled pan or skillet on medium heat.
- Add leeks and 1 teaspoon salt. Cook until translucent.
- Allow leeks to cool for 5 minutes.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients until well blended.
- Pour ¼ cup of batter into greased pan and cook for 5 minutes or until brown.
- Flip the pancake and cook for 4 minutes or until pancake has browned. Serve warm with your favorite savory gravy and enjoy!
Ultimate Savory Potato & Leek Pancakes with Lemon & Thyme Gravy