Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Organic
All-Purpose Flour, Gluten-Free
Butternut squash, cubed
ground black pepper
Enjoy this Gluten Free Butternut Squash Soup recipe created by the NOW® Culinary Innovation Team.
- Preheat oven to 400° F
- Toss squash cubes in 2 tablespoons olive oil to coat, and place in a single layer on a cookie sheet and roast 15 minutes.
- While squash is roasting, heat remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil in a large pot and add onion, celery, and carrot. Sauté 5 minutes, until lightly browned and aromatic.
- Add gluten free all-purpose flour and whisk until fully incorporated.
- Slowly add vegetable stock, Sugarless Sugar™, salt, black pepper, and cinnamon, whisking continuously to prevent lumps forming.
- Bring to a boil, add squash, turn heat to medium low, cover, and cook 20 minutes.
- Transfer soup to blender and puree until smooth.
- Place squash soup back into sauce pan and cook on medium heat for an additional 5 minutes.
- Serve warm and enjoy!
Butternut Squash Soup
2 Cups (386 g)